Many people ask me what is alkaline water and what does it do for you. First to clear up any misnomer and ensure you understand the basis of what alkaline water is. The pH scale measures how acidic or alkaline/basic a liquid (or food) is. The scale ranges from 0-14 with 7 being neutral. A …View full post
If you are truly committed to making a goal a reality, you need to showcase incredible discipline. Discipline is truly a measure of your success and in order to achieve your goals you need to work at maintaining this self-discipline and focus on your particular goal. This is why many people equate discipline with success …View full post
Water is the most important nutrient you need and it is essential for digestive health, drinking safe water helps keep you more regular, and can help you lose weight. Research shows that Over one billion people lack access to safe water worldwide and this is often basic human need. Millions of people are seriously sickened …View full post
“Comfort Zone” is a state of collective behaviors created from existing levels of ability to carry out some work, actions or activities without having to feel the need to take risks. Condition of repeated behaviors, safety, repetitive life events and achievements. The overall behavior and character of a person may be directly described through his …View full post
Let’s first explain why attitude is everything Why attitude is everything. It begins with a process. The process of human change begins within us. We all have tremendous potential. We all desire good results from our efforts. Most of us are willing to work hard and to pay the price that success and happiness demand. Each …View full post
If you are truly committed to making a goal a reality, you need to showcase incredible discipline. Discipline is truly a measure of your success and in order to achieve your goals you need to work at maintaining this self-discipline and focus on your particular goal. This is why many people equate discipline with success and why focusing on achieving better discipline levels can help you to really start flexing your muscles for success. Here are some strategies on how you can build up your success muscle by learning better discipline for your most important goals.
1. Removing temptations: If you have habits or temptations that can help you to lose sight of your goal, do what you can to remove them. This could mean locking a gaming console in the closet, putting some of your commitments on hold for a bit or freeing up some extra time to really focus in on your goals.
2. Reward yourself: in order to have discipline you need to have the appropriate incentive to continue with your tasks. With the right rewards in place and proper breaks, you can have the motivation to stay disciplined and focused on a task so that you can have your reward faster.
3.Don’t procrastinate: many people wait for a time at which they feel motivated and ready to take on a disciplined task. Don’t procrastinate and instead take the time to find your discipline immediately rather than looking at a date on the calendar.
4. Don’t be too hard on yourself: distraction happen and there are bound to be some times where you can lose focus on your goal. While remaining disciplined may sound like a very serious task that requires constant dedication, you need to forgive yourself when you experience setbacks or you will constantly be battling against your own self doubt.
5. Ask for support: schedule reminders for yourself, talk to friends and family and find help in building up your own self-discipline so that you can stay focused and reminded on your goals. You will be much more likely to complete your goal if you find support.
Keep these ideas in mind for building up your own self-discipline so that you can start flexing your success muscles on all of your most important goals in life.
Water is the most important nutrient you need and it is essential for digestive health, drinking safe water helps keep you more regular, and can help you lose weight. Research shows that Over one billion people lack access to safe water worldwide and this is often basic human need. Millions of people are seriously sickened by a host of water related ailment and lots of of these sicknesses can only be prevented by drinking safe water.
Aqualyte water considers universal access to clean water a vital step toward improving living standards worldwide. Aqualyte is the first coral calcium supplement and is the best way to make sure that you are drinking the very best water you can get. Aqualyte water transforms regular drinking water into a strong natural anti-oxidant, by reducing oxidation reduction potential (ORP). It neutralize chlorine in tap water, making drinking and cooking water healthier, it improves the taste and quality of water and conjointly raises pH in drinking water to alkaline level that can increase alkalinity of blood.
WHY YOU NEED AQUALYTE WATER
Second only to air, water is the most important thing in the world. Water has the power to take and give life. Water has continuously been the breeding grounds for diseases. With the historically recent increase in waste and pollution that is produced on a daily basis, the quantity of diseases and harm that water can bring to us is increasing drastically. the most necessary factor to keep on your mind is that these diseases cannot be seen in water, they are invisible to the natural eye. For this reason it’s so much necessary to purify water. for instance decreasing the total amount of dissolved solids in water to 0 ppm will decrease the possibility of contracting diseases this can be done with Aqualyte water enhancer which will fully eliminate all the natural resources that is present in water that is extremely harmful to your health. you really need Aqualyte water to have a powerful healthy life. Drinking unsafe water can reduce human life span.
DISEASES CAUSED BY DRINKING UNSAFE WATER
• Arsenicosis: long term exposure to low concentration of arsenic in drinking water causes painful skin keratosis that hardened lesions and may end in cancers of the skin, lungs, urinary organ and bladder. Various individuals are potentially in peril from arsenic poisoning since they rely on natural source of water supply which can be contaminated by arsenic. Having no safe water alternative or unaware of the risks.
• Diarrheal: diarrheal disease accounts for 4.1% of the daily global burden of disease. an estimated 1.8million people die of diarrheal diseases every year. but 880 yards of diarrheal diseases are caused by using or consumption of unsafe or untreated water, examples of diarrheal diseases are fascilosis which can cause liver enlargement and cholangitis, amebiasis conjointly causes abdominal discomfort and pain, weight loss, gas pain and fever. Another example of diarrheal diseases is cryptosporidiosis which ends up in flu-like symptoms, loss of apetite, substantial loss of weight, bloating and watery diarrhea.
• Fluorosis: is a serious bone disease caused by high concentrations of fluoride occurring naturally in groundwater. Fluorosis is endemic in at least 25 countries across the world. the total number of affected people is unknown however they are tens of millions in number.
• Dysentery: is the disorder of intestine that result in many diarrhea, containing blood and mucus in the feces with fever and abdominal pain. Generally, it is the mild illness causing symptoms consisting of mild stomach pains and frequent passage of stools, the amount of feces and the presence of mucus, pus and blood depend on the pathogen that is inflicting the disease. The pathogens enter the large intestine through infected and unsafe water. The person infected with this disease will have elevated body temperature, fever and vomiting.
• Severe Acute respiratory Syndrome (SARS): is a viral disease in human caused by sars coronavirus. It causes flu including fever, cough, sore throat and gastrointestinal symptoms. The virus manifests itself in improperly treated water. it’s one of the most dangerous common infections spread by contaminated water.
• Hepatitis: it is an communicable disease of the liver caused by hepatitis a Virus (HAV) usually spread by fecal-oral route, person to person by ingestion of contaminated food or water or through direct contact with infectious. HAV infection produces a self limited disease that ends up in chronic infection and disease. In poor hygiene places, the danger of infection of this virus is extremely high. The virus can manifest itself in water and food. It causes fatigue, fever, abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea, weight loss, jaundice, and depression. the sole way to stop hepatitis a Virus is by using and drinking safe water.
BENEFITS OF USING AQUALYTE WATER
ØIt stimulates all body function and regenerates your cells.
ØHelps to eliminate inflammation of joint and muscles.
ØEnhance oxygenation, energy levels and athletic performance.
ØEmpower natural anti-oxidants that neutralize free radical damage (aging).
ØHelps to optimize intestinal health and immune strength.
ØIncreases your cell membrane health through dexotification.
ØIt neutralizes chlorine and other chemicals in tap water making drinking and cooking water healthier.
ØIt adds necessary minerals in a highly absorbable Ionic form.
ØRestructures water molecules for superior association.
ØAdds absorbable calcium, magnesium, and other trace minerals to water, that help reduce body fluid acidity and strengthen teeth and bones.
ØImproves the taste and quality of water and other beverages.
ØBreaks up water molecule for better assimilation into cell membranes, by lowering surface tension and iodine measurement.
ØIt is suitable for children and adult of all ages.
Water and life go hand in hand. Water in human body not only acts as a solvent, but also as temperature buffer. it is water that makes life on earth possible, it is very essential to human body. Good safe water will guarantee you a healthy life that you deserve. If you desired a joyful healthy living life then you ought to start using Aqualyte.
“Comfort Zone” is a state of collective behaviors created from existing levels of ability to carry out some work, actions or activities without having to feel the need to take risks. Condition of repeated behaviors, safety, repetitive life events and achievements.
The overall behavior and character of a person may be directly described through his or her comfort zone. Highly successful people often deviate and run from their comfort zone in order to realize their goals and dreams.
Comfort zone is kind of a mental condition that causes a person to create and manage a set mental limits. Such limits create unjustified feeling of security. It can be changed after you experience something new.
Usually everyone tends to stay in their comfort zone. When they need to get out of it to achieve their goals and dreams, people usually quit! This is one of the most common mistakes and struggles, because getting out of the comfort zone will lead you to changes, actions and achieving of your goals and dreams.
To achieve something big you have to constantly upgrade. As an example I will point out the education. We were all taught to write, read, think, draw, etc. in our first year at school. The next year we were again taught other things, because we have already knew how to write, read, think and draw, instead More complex things, things that upgraded us to different and more educated persons.
It is the same with sports or with business. At the beginning you might do 5 push-ups and you will barely run 500 meters, but with continuous training and making push-ups, the 5 will become 10 very easy and very soon we feel that we can do 10-20-50, and those 500 meters will be turned into 10 km. Only with progress and effort you will be able to do more and more. In business, think about what will happen to big companies like Apple, Samsung, Ford, Sony etc. if they don’t innovate and upgrade their business month to month.
How to get out of the comfort zone
The goal is that force that will make you leave the comfort zone and move up this mental barrier to higher and higher levels. Goals will motivate you to give your best each time.
One great tip to safely exit your comfort zone is to ask a little higher goal than that you can actually achieve. In that way you need try a bit more, put in more hours of work and more effort. That “a little more” is a powerful tool that will change your habits permanently.
The target can be higher monthly revenue, income, number of sales, finished tasks, kilometers walked, future dream, setting up new habits and daily routines. The possibilities are endless, but they setting up goals and targets is a well-know and tested way to get out of your comfort zone and be more successful.
Final Thoughts about Comfort Zone
The next time you ask yourself, why am I working the same job? Why is my business at the same level for years? Why do I feel awful and overweight? Know that you are in your comfort zone and you have not done anything about it! So, set up goals. Goals lead to actions, actions will get you out of your comfort zone and it will help you improve yourself and feel a lot better!
P.S: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone!
Let’s first explain why attitude is everything
Why attitude is everything. It begins with a process. The process of human change begins within us. We all have tremendous potential. We all desire good results from our efforts. Most of us are willing to work hard and to pay the price that success and happiness demand.
Each of us has the ability to put our unique human potential into action and to acquire a desired result. But the one thing that determines the level of our potential, that produces the intensity of our activity, and that predicts the quality of the result we receive is our attitude.
Attitude determines how much of the future we are allowed to see. It decides the size of our dreams and influences our determination when we are faced with new challenges. No other person on earth has dominion over our attitude. People can affect our attitude by teaching us poor thinking habits or unintentionally misinforming us or providing us with negative sources of influence, but no one can control our attitude unless we voluntarily surrender that control.
In a time where so much emphasis is on social media, the personal, face-to-face connections seem to get lost in the shuffle. In order to gain business, our prospects must like us, trust us, and they need to feel we provide a valuable service or product.
Grow Your NetworkBottom line, it is human nature to want to do business with people you know and like.
How better to get to know someone than to get out there and meet people? You can peruse LinkedIn and Facebook all day long and “make connections,” but aren’t those connections so much more meaningful when you see posts from people you actually have a personal connection with? Social media accents your personal relationships, not replace them. Remember these things when it comes to networking.
Marketing is one of the more important components of a business effecting sales and productivity. Even though marketing is important all businesses need customers. Attracting customers is not as easy as we think, especially when there is tough competition in the market. If people are not coming to check your products, you may need to make efforts to change this by increasing your marketing efforts.
All business owners understand the importance of marketing but they can’t distinguish between marketing and advertising. Marketing has vast boundaries and advertising is just a part of it. All forms of marketing promote product awareness to the market at large. Marketing strategies help you to stay one step ahead of your competitors.
To some of you, I’m Talking to the choir. There are however, a group of people reading this that are trying to decide if they should make the leap into entrepreneurship.
Entrepreneurship isn’t for everyone, but if you do have the bug to experience freedom and still generate income, entrepreneurship can lead to an amazing life. You get to set your own schedule, you get to call the shots and answer to yourself.
Each of us spends 35-plus hours of our week in some form of work. That time could be spent doing something you love or doing something that makes you miserable and affects all other areas of your life. Here are five reasons why you should consider spending those hours on something that’s yours.
The first shift that we all make takes us from nonbeing to being; from Spirit to form; from the invisible to our corporeal world of things. The next shift is the phase I call Ambition where we take on an ego self that is the opposite of the place of Spirit from which we came. Ego in this context is our false self. These first two shifts are mandatory in the human journey. Unfortunately, for many people, Ambition is often the end of their life story.
Whether you consciously aware of it or not, on some level you are continually leading yourself and others – you don’t necessarily have to have a large team reporting to you to be considered a leader and to need effective leadership skills.
In one leadership study, qualities such as assertiveness, adaptability, intelligence and conscientiousness were cited as the most important leadership skills. Research clearly shows that transformational leaders – leaders who are positive, inspiring, and who empower and develop followers – are better leaders. They are more valued by followers and have higher performing teams.
As a result, it would only make sense that you strive to improve your leadership skills and get the most out of life for everyone in your sphere.
Consider these 11 tips for how to improve your leadership skills so to become a better leader and think about ways that you can implement these strategies in your daily life at work.